Main Forums > Erotica Discussion

MAINSTREAM movie with most explicit scenes...

<< < (2/2)

wikkid:
I dig the scenes w/ Jane March in "The Lover", and "Color of Night".  She is one gorgeous woman...

Bijou Phillips is one hot little nasty bitch in "Bully"...

Can't forget about Heather Graham in the unrated version of "Killing Me Softly".  mmmm....

I agree about Basic Instinct Unrated.  Some really Hot scenes there.  Also the NC-17 version of Showgirls.  There is this brief scene where a totally naked Elizabeth Berkley, and another chick grind on each other.  You can pretty much see everything...

"Return to 2 Moon Junction" has some hot scenes with Melinda Clarke from "The O.C."...

Have never seen "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"...

I can't remember the name of the movie, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but on celebtritymoviearchive.com there are some vidcaps of Juliette Binoche in some really hot looking scenes...

I'm saying "hot" so much I think I'm watching too much "The Simple Life"...

foxhole21:
"PERSONAL BEST" (1982)... "mariel hemingway" and "patrice donnelly" had a very explicit "girl on girl" scene in this film...

xiqong74F:
I think you guys have to think globally. I think Joy et Joan is so HOT!!!! The train scene with the two going at it is hot, the cave bathing house scene in which Brigitte Lahaie is being ravished is hot. Also Henry and June is Hot. The jazz club scene with Henry and Anais is hot. The June and Anais bedroom scene is hot and the brothel that Anais and June visits is hot too. Finally, the PAL formatted, uncut unrated Nazi sexploitation Salon Kitty is so hot. Theresa Savoy is so hot and adorable. Unbearable Lightness.... is hot too.

propdoc:
One recent mainstream movie with an explict scene was "In the Cut" with Meg Ryan. There is a blowjob early in the movie that shows two shots of a erect penis entering the woman's mouth.

I had forgotten the title, and when I looked it up on IMDb I found out the penis is a prosthetic. So I don't know if that qualifies.

doc

Basilard:
I guess no mainstream movie got more explicit than Intimacy, but since I haven't seen Vincent Gallo's The Brown Bunny yet, I can't say for sure. As it is, Intimacy is surely one of the most explicit mainstream movies outside the US (it got cut to ribbons for an R rating in the US). I haven't seen The Dreamers yet either, but as far as I understand it, that movie just got slapped with an NC-17 because it had a lot of nudity, albeit not overly explicit. My guess is that the MPAA still wants to get back at Bertolucci for Last Tango In Paris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version