Author Topic: EMMANUELLE THROUGH TIME series  (Read 31644 times)

Offline Rolfe

• Industry Insider
  • Bronze Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
EMMANUELLE THROUGH TIME series
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:02:01 AM »
Saw some posts about this and thought I would chime in. EMMANUELLE THROUGH TIME is a new series of seven 90 minute films produced by Alain Siritzky. EMMANUELLE'S SEXY BITE (which is actually the second in the series) is airing on October 8 at 12:50 a.m. It's an erotic sci-fi humorous vampire flick and I think it's pretty fun. Lots of "Twilight" jokes but some really sexy scenes too and the production value isn't bad, especially for an erotic film.

Also, the 4th movie in the series, EMMANUELLE THROUGH TIME: ROD STEELE 0014 & NAKED AGENT 0069 will be premiering on Nov. 5th at 12:50 a.m. This is a long time coming sequel to the original ROD STEELE 0014: YOU ONLY LIVE UNTIL YOU DIE. Robert Donavan is back in the role and if you liked the first one, you'll probably get a kick out of this one as well. Both ROD STEELE and SEXY BITE will be playing a lot throughout the months of October and November.

Hopefully HBO/Cinemax will pick up the rest of the series. Each film can stand alone but they are connected and there is a little note in the end credits of every film letting you know which one you just watched to keep them in order if you care. Here's a quick cheat sheet.

1) EMMANUELLE'S SKIN CITY- an alternate reality where Emmanuelle is like Elvis in Vegas.
2) EMMANUELLE'S SEXY BITE- erotic vampires
3) SEX, CHOCOLATE & EMMANUELLE- aka Willa Wanker and the Sex Factory
4) ROD STEELE 0014 & NAKED AGENT 0069- James Bond spoof
5) EMMANUELLE'S SUPERNATURAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES- horny ghosts run wild in the astral plane
6) EMMANUELLE'S SEX TALES- erotic fairy tales and it's a musical...I have a feeling Cinemax won't be playing this one.
7) EMMANUELLE'S FORBIDDEN PLEASURES- alien abduction and time loops. "Erotic Groundhog Day" that wraps the series up.

All of the films have been edited. Two are in final post right now. Movie 3 & 5 have been submitted to Cinemax and are waiting to hear if they are being bought.

The whole series is sexy, sci-fi, funny and pretty outrageous. Very different from the last "ALIEN SEX FILES 3" series. I think the stories are better as well as the actors. You like these people and almost all of the leads get in on the erotic act. There are also some hot scenes with adult stars Brittany Joy aka Allie Haze as Emmanuelle, Faye Reagan, Lux Kassidy, Samantha Ryan, Seth Gamble, Monica Mayhem, and many others who have never done this genre before. So new faces as well as old.

If you have Cinemax on Oct. 8th, you can judge for yourself.

Offline vodkatronic

• Diamond Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
Re: EMMANUELLE THROUGH TIME series
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »
Sounds like so much fun. Too bas these series are not bought by French TV distributors any longer  :crybaby2:
I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky

Offline djamarj

• Gold Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:58:08 AM »
I believe that a movie in this series is premiering on Cinemax tonight...."Emmanuelle Through Time/Sex"

For those who has Max on Demand it should be available to watch now.

Offline man4rent

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
Just saw it on demand last night! Great nudity and I like the main actress  :biggrin:

Offline amir

• Silver Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:03:29 AM »
Just saw it on demand last night! Great nudity and I like the main actress  :biggrin:

Can you tell us the cast for that movie and the other films ?

Offline buckeyeguy

• Silver Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 03:44:39 AM »

Saw it as well and agree. Hopefully, all the episodes will be shown in the coming weeks / months.
No man is an island, but there is an Isle of Mann.

Offline thedrifter

• Platinum Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 06:33:36 AM »
Finally got around to watching it.I noticed an Emanuelle in Space poster in the backround,I thought that was a nice touch.

Offline LordAizen23

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »
i no sexy bite is online is there any else online also is sexy bite the online one that came out on Cinemax?

Offline Know-It-All

• Bronze Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 11:00:04 PM »
Just watched Rod Steele and I caught Sexy Bite when it aired last month. My reaction is mostly positive.

I love Allie Haze. I'm perfectly fine watching moonlighting hardcore performers if they're cute and appealing, which she definitely is. The one major problem I have with these two films, and I'll stipulate that it might be addressed in the other films, is that they don't take full advantage of the regular cast.

The scientist in the engine room is absolutely gorgeous. She did have one sex scene in Bite bit she didn't come anywhere close to being nude in this. The ditsy girl had one in Steele after missing out on any in Bite, but the stage manager girl also hasn't come particularly close to being nude in either of them. This just seems like a series of missed opportunities, especially with some of the overlong padding they've featured instead (like that interminable shower scene tonight.)

I hope Cinemax picks up the rest of the movies. The Krista Allen series is one of the landmarks of the classic era for me. This series has a chance to be at least in the same ballpark, if not quite it's equal.

Offline Rolfe

• Industry Insider
  • Bronze Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 02:12:24 AM »
Thanks for watching. Glad you enjoyed it overall. This new series is an assemble piece. All of the stories are connected and the characters actually develop and grow into relationships as the stories progress. Unfortunately, they are not being shown in order and the probably won't air all of them. "Sexy Bite" was the 2nd film and "Rod Steele" was the 4th in the series. Dr. Carla Tanner does have more sex scenes in other movies as does Renee, "the ditzy actress". Gwen, the stage manager girl, has some sexual situations in other episodes but not a full-out sex scene.

I got word that Cinemax has picked up Episode 5, "Supernatural Sexual Activities" which has a lot of sexy stuff including Carla and Renee and a lot with Allie Haze. Don't know when the first airing will be but it's coming. Hopefully episode 1 & 7 will soon follow. We have just finished 7 and 1 is about a week away from completion.

Offline LordAizen23

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 06:23:33 AM »
I missed last nights new Emmanuelle Through Time. i've been reading the comments and its so far positive. can anyone send me a link to watch it online? thx

Offline rama2012

• Gold Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 08:18:46 AM »
I also saw the Rod Steele movie last night. The sex scenes left something to be desired, but what it lacked in erotisism, it made up for in humor! Robert Donovan had me rolling! He had some one liners that just cracked me up. I also like the way they were kinda "breaking the fourth wall". For example, Rod Steele and Emmanuelle go to that club in India, or wherever and they walk up to the doorman and Rod Steele says: "The name's Donovan. Robert Donovan." Other lines he had that had me laughing were:

"Do I look like a piece on uncooked popcorn? Let's drop the Colonel shal we?"

To Emmanuelle: "Here is a list of your favorite sexual positions. Study them, there will be a test later."

"It's just a lesson in basic manuevers should they get into a tight spot... while in the bush."

Offline thedrifter

• Platinum Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »
Curious was this suppose to be a sequel to that other Rod Steele stuff a way back?

Offline rama2012

• Gold Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »
Was that Rene Riffle singing in that club? Damn! She still looks pretty good. I doesnt look like she's aged at all in like, 10 yrs!

Offline Rolfe

• Industry Insider
  • Bronze Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Thanks for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the humor. And yes, this is a sequel to the original ROD STEELE way back when.

And yes, the singer in the club was Rena Riffel and no, she hasn't aged at all in the last ten years.