Author Topic: Penthouse Magazine couples photo sets (1990s, 1980s, 1970s)  (Read 3726 times)

Offline LV33BTT

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
I can't find that my topic of interest has been covered so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has the same interests.  Penthouse Magazine until 2005 would have at least one photo layout of a couple or trio in virtually every issue.  In the 1970's and 1980s the photos were softcore but they became increasingly explicit with time.  By the 1990s the photos were becoming daring, showing erections and obvious contact without being completely explicit.  In the summer of 1997 Penthouse went all the way and started showing hard core photo sets of the couples and trios.  Although they for the most part remained erotic, I found that the photos were not nearly as erotic as they were in the pre 1997 photos.  I called those pre 1997 photos softer hard core or harder soft core.  It was obvious that the oral and/or sex was real but they were hiding the most explicit parts of the contact.  The photographers who produced the most erotic photos were Earl Miller, David Schoen, Jack Harrison, Carl Wachter, John David and Austin Legrew.  Are there any other fans of Penthouse couples who are interested in chatting about it?  I have a magazine collection from the late 1970s to 2005 and also some of the Penthouse layouts are available on their web site.  I hope to hear from other fans.

Your Ad Here